Monday, September 30, 2013

T Minus 10.5 - monday...

It was almost a stereotypical Monday.

Last night I tossed and turned and didn't get to sleep until after 3am. I ended up closing the windows and putting the air back on hoping that would help me. Something just bothered me and no matter what I did up until turning the AC back on, I couldn't rest.

I had to work today and woke up feeling like I didn't sleep, at all. I was a mess.

The Hubby threw a phone call task at me as soon as I woke up too, and that was what I didn't need.

I readied and rushed off to work. The bike ride was not easy today. I figured I was just that tired still. But when I got to the banyan tree I checked my tires and to make things worse, they indeed needed air. I keep my pump at home, even tho it's attachable, I don't have the tools to attach it. So tomorrow it goes with me. I can hear The Hubby telling me a) it should be in my back pack, and b) I should carry that pack everywhere.

Last week I left my travel cup at the gallery. It was a bit moldy by the time I found it today, so going to get an iced coffee was out of the question. So I did a bad bad thing and bought a Monster. Which was probably the right amount of GO I needed this morning. That and a couple Advil. I was good to go.

Sales weren't great today but I'm not complaining. I had a good day otherwise. I love the atmosphere and people. I'm ready for another good day tomorrow.

This month the schedules are wonky, lots of people are taking vacations and or doing trades for days off, including myself. I am sadly doing 5 days this week, but I think only 3 next week. Woohoo for next weekend! Friday I get the dogs and Saturday The Hubby comes HOME.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment