Thursday, September 26, 2013

T Minus 14.5 - two weeks

Two weeks from today I'll be cuddling up this time of night with my babies again. I'm so nervous about the process of them getting here. I think tomorrow I'll call the vet that does the direct release of them for us and go over the process and plans again.

I forget things so easily, and even my note taking is insufficient for memory recall.

I stayed home today. The landlord came and hooked up the washer successfully and changed the hookup of the dryer so we can close the door of the closet it is in when we aren't doing laundry.

I was so happy to have it all hooked up and ready to go I immediately washed all of my clothes.

With that behind me for the day I decided to work on some art projects. I'll write more about those over at TripleC.

When the light was fading from the sun going down I put all of it away, so to speak, and went to get the mail. It was so nice out side, I wish I had a hammock on my Lanai. I'd sleep out there if I could.

I decided to open the windows and then turn off the air. Hopefully no one stands out side smoking tonight. I haven't ventured out to make a DIY air purifier yet.

It's comfortable in the condo tonight like this so maybe it will be how it stays.

Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment