Wednesday, October 2, 2013

T Minus 9.5- sleep schedule

Yesterday I woke up before 8am on my own - no alarm! I have no idea why. Maybe subconsciously I'm trying to get back in the schedule the rest of my family keeps.

The boy dog likes to wake up and be feed at 8am! He's relentless too. He will sit on you if he has to, in order to wake you up.

I was asleep last night by 10 (maybe closer to 9). I was tired, the Lahaina gallery was a polar opposite to the Ka'anapali gallery all day.

A cruise ship ported and this group had money, everyone bought art yesterday. Sadly it was not my commission shift. But at least someone got to benefit from it. We were running like chickens with our heads cut off all day! I was so glad to leave.

My bike ride home I pedaled so slowly my legs did not want to be pedaling at all, but the thought of walking my bike for a mile was worse.

I made it home. I could have collapsed in bed immediately but I was also starved. I was called back into work when I stepped out to eat lunch and so I didn't get to eat much lunch.

I had some dinner, frozen stuffed potatoes, and curled up in bed with no will or energy to write about the day.

I woke up this morning maybe a little after 8am. I'm off work today so I have errands and art to do.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment