Monday, September 23, 2013

T Minus 17.5 - scheduling chaos

Let the schedule of chaos begin.

Next week my boss goes on vacation for like 3 weeks. One coworker is going out for surgery. My ohana will soon be together again in 2.5 weeks, and I need the days of to pick them up.
And there's a few other nuances in people's lives that effect the schedule for work.

I don't see this settling back to normal until Halloween.

I keep hearing what a big deal Halloween is here. I doubt I'll be prepared to participate this year. I'd like to sell my skull jewelry locally but it will be in the nick of time if at all. Oh will there's always next year.

So work was slow today, the boss lady sent me home at 5, which is good because something went way wrong in my tummy today.

I was happy to get home where I have a toilet at my beckon call.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment