Saturday, September 21, 2013

T minus 20 - Just too Tired

I'm writing about yesterday, because I didn't write yesterday. I was so pooped yesterday evening when I got home. I didn't sleep well the night before. I had to leave early to go to the post office and, grab lunch then to Foodland for some snacks to eat at work.

Some of my favorite snack choices are spicy edamame and fresh pineapple chunks. The edamame can be messy but we keep baby wipes in the gallery because we don't have a way to wash our hands as needed.

When I got to the bus stop I noticed a sign posted regarding the bus schedule changes for today. There is to be a foot race on Front Street and so the bus is diverted for a few hours.

When I got to Ka'anapali there was a row of tents setting up and one direction of the road closed. The bus had it's stop moved for this. This is all set up for the end point of the marathon that will go on with the foot race on Front Street.

Why can't this go on when I don't have to go to work? I'll have to take an earlier bus today. Guess I'm having lunch at Whalers Village.

Last night, there was a box on my doorstep. I wasn't surprised, but only by what was in the box. The clothes washer converter kit. Now I just need someone to hook it up. The landlord says he will be home in a few days and can come do it, I guess I can wait...

My legs were achy the way they get when one is _that_ tired... I couldn't stay awake to get a story out, so here it is, ~12 hours later.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment