Wednesday, September 18, 2013

T Minus 22.5 - good karma

It was a normal day at work selling art.

On one of my breaks I headed back to the Friends of the Library bookstore to pay my debt. The gal who was there last week was not there this week. In fact when I walked in no one was there. I waited a few minutes. Another shopper walked in. We had a moment of realizing neither of us worked there and the store was still unmanned. Then a man walked in and greeted us. I think the store was on honor system while he went shi shi. Anyway I told him I was paying them back. I explained I was in last week with out my wallet and all that. The other shopper wowed that I was honest and the clerk was grateful for my honesty.

Back to work I went.

The rest of my shift was fair. I don't mind working until 8pm and riding my bike home in the dark. It's peaceful.

Once i got home and settled in, my tablet started choking sometime into an episode of Supernatural, so I had to do a system update and twiddle my thumbs while it rebooted so I could get back on it and write this little story for you. Feels like time to get some sleep now tho.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment