Sunday, September 22, 2013

T Minus 18.5 - Grocery Volcano

So I spent a good party of my day in an artful way.

Then I had to make a grocery run to feed myself for a few days. I took one reusable shopping bag and rode my bike to Foodland. I had eyeballed the items I wanted to fill up that bag just to the brim. But the bagger did not do such a good job and the bag did not fit in the bike basket like it should have. It looked like some kind of grocery volcano nightmare. I rode home slowly and gently avoiding bumps and dips the best I could. I surely didn't want to see the volcano erupt all over Front Street.

I made it home safe. I put everything away and then I had dinner. There wasn't much daylight left so I resigned from artful play the rest of the night and I've been watching YouTube and Supernatural.

I wrote of my artful play for today at TripleC.

I encountered one big ugly cockroach today, in the condo. The place was sprayed about a month ago. They only spray every three months. I'm calling someone tomorrow to spray the other months effective ASAP. In not afraid of roaches but they gross me the F*** out! My hair is standing on end to the point it's kind of painful, Damnit!

One more episode of Supernatural then hopefully I can get to sleep without buggy nightmares.

Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment