Sunday, September 29, 2013

T Minus 11.5 - easy breezy sunday

Today was mostly a artful day. So if you're interested you'll want to head over to TripleC to see what I made.

Out side of art I stood by all day waiting for a call from the boss lady who said she would probably be able to take me to the grocery store but didn't know what time.

So she finally called around 6 pm and said she'd be by around 7:30.

So I fooled around with more art stuff and got ready to go.

Seems every time I go to that market it's a mad house. Maybe because they are the only 24 hour grocery in Lahaina.

I'm starting to find it amusing to hear and see tourists react to the price of things like milk here! I guess they don't quite realize things like that don't come from here and have to come over on boats, and the costs of getting it here is factored in the retail price. I just don't buy milk. I bought a big container of dry milk and make a cup as needed for cooking. Then there sodas... Which I just don't drink anyway but maybe once in a huge great while to satiate a craving.

Well that's it for today...

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment