Wednesday, October 2, 2013

T Minus 8.5 - lampless

This morning I rode my bike to the post office to send The Hubby some paperwork, then to ACE to look for a lamp.

I hoped to find a small $10 lamp to put on the bed side table where the old one was. I don't even know how to get the bulb out of the oldie, let alone replace it. And since it isn't even mine, I best not risk breaking it. Well ACE had nothing under $30. I am not going to spend that on something that's not even attractive.

I didn't leave empty handed tho. I got a couple art supplies.

I now have a plan to go to Kahului Sunday to find a lamp at Walmart. Oh joy!

The rest of my day was spent in spent in an artful way, aside from the delivery of Jeep parts and TP from Amazon.

So I'm going to head over to TripleC to talk art now.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment