Friday, October 4, 2013

T Minus 7!

Last night when I got off work my brain was mush! We were busy all day, I barely had time to drink my coffee, I drank very little water, took no lunch break, and only 1 shi shi break.

I had two return customers from my commission day so I made a little commission while on a manager shift, I was thrilled.

On my way to work, in cruising along front Street on my bike, I got passed by a lady on her bike with a chocolate lab on a leash who is happily galloping along side her.

After I parked my bike, I went in Bad Ass for my cuppa Joe, and there was 2 younger gals in there who had a tiny but fat and old chihuahua-mutt like looking pooch on a leash.

I headed over to the gallery to open up. As soon as I opened the doors the people were non-stop! I was glad to see my customer from Monday come back in. It was her last day and I think she knew what she wanted, and then some. She would pick something up, pile it on the counter and soon she had a hill of goodies awaiting her to pay for them. It was crazy, but her bill was nearly $500, so that's good for me!

Her friend did the same thing and had a pile of stuff too, but I didn't see her Monday so I didn't take credit, to be fair.

The constant flow of customers continued and my commissioned coworker wasn't in yet, but luckily for her the flow maintained most of the day when she was in.

I was starved by 5:30 and able to leave then too. When I got to my bike, I saw the most unusual sight.


Its a walker, with a bag of something locked up to the bike rack! Craziness! How's the old guy getting around with out the walker?

The evening temps have been so nice here, I really enjoyed the ride home. I was thinking The Hubby would be chilled by these temps, I dunno, we shall see how freeze baby does.

I need to get a bell for my bike, even tho it is hot pink, and I often wear the same color or other bright colors, pedestrians scare the sh!t out of me, I don't think they see me. I feel the need to ring the bell as I approach the crosswalk areas. I'll be shopping amazon for one this morning.

This time next week we should all be together again. What a long week it is going to be.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment